T’s & C’s
1. Animals will not be treated without the prior authorisation of their Veterinary Surgeon.
2. Whilst every care is taken of the animal undergoing treatment it is done so entirely at the owner’s risk.
3. All treatment courses, including those to be part of an insurance claim, must be paid for in advance. Individual sessions must be paid for on the day of treatment.
4. Animals with infectious or contagious conditions will not be treated.
5. Owners are required to notify Carnfield Hall Canine Hydrotherapy & Physiotherapy if, during the course of treatment the animal’s injury or condition worsens, or if the Veterinary Surgeon advises that the treatment is to be stopped or suspended.
6. Therapists at Carnfield Hall Canine Hydrotherapy & Physiotherapy reserve the right to refuse treatment to any animal.
7. Owners are requested to provide adequate restraint apparatus and to be present at all times during the animal’s treatment session.
8. Owners are requested not to feed their dog at least 3 hours before attending an appointment and to ensure that the dog has toileted before its treatment session. A surcharge of £25 will be made for dogs that defecate in the pool. The pool will then have to be closed to allow for cleaning and appointments may need to be cancelled.
9. Carnfield Hall Canine Hydrotherapy & Physiotherapy reserves the right to use video footage and photographic stills taken during treatment sessions. This may include publication on social media. Owners are requested to advise the therapist if they do not wish such footage to be made public.
10. Carnfield Hall Canine Hydrotherapy & Physiotherapy will ensure that adequate Public Liability and Malpractice insurance is kept up to date at all times.
11. Carnfield Hall Canine Hydrotherapy & Physiotherapy cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or personal property, however occasioned, whilst on the premises.